Feb 21, 2012

Continuing in Southern Thailand


Below are some of the huts at a guest house that I stayed in on Ko Muk.


Ko Muk has a lot of tourist resorts but there are also fishing villages.

I heard a chirping noise coming from behind the mirror in the bathroom...


After Ko Muk I traveled to Krabi, back on the mainland. I was checking out a guest house there and ended up meeting a cool Brazilian guy named Wellington. We decided to go for an elephant ride the following day, and he and I ended up traveling together for about 5 days.

The Krabi area is known for limestone formations - they make for a pretty spectacular coast.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karl, what wondrous scenes and creatures. And riding an elephant with a new friend! Thanks for the great photos and descriptions. Enjoy every moment!
Love, MCHJ

DJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJ said...

Wow! Krabi is spectacular. Thanks for the report.

Marion said...

Lovely lizard, fabulous frog. I love the animal pictures!

Tanya Cothran said...

Amazing photos! I love traveling vicariously through you. Have fun!

Uncle Doug said...

I want to be there! It's nice to see you're doing it--doubt that you're missing the 9-5 routine.

Unknown said...

yea call back homie!!

Unknown said...

I want to live in the KO MUK fishing village

morgan said...

Those limestone formations are outta sight!

Post a Comment