Jul 11, 2012

Last Days in India

I'm in Delhi now, getting ready to go to the airport soon - my trip is coming to a close.  Thank you for your interest and support!  I plan to continue my web presence here: scalingback.org - it'll be a site about various things but focusing on Bay Area locally produced food and solar energy.

I've spent the last week in Dharamsala, or actually a smaller town called Macleod Ganj just north of there.  There is a large Tibetan refugee community in the area, and the Dalai Lama calls Macleod Ganj home for parts of the year - it's the seat of the Tibetan government in exile.



Yes, this bull is in a graveyard, but he's not dead.


Cattle grazing at a dumpster.


2 comments:

DJ said...

Good to hear that you made it back to Delhi. Don't think you'll see too many cows on the street when you get home. Looking forward to seeing you!

Anonymous said...

Pleasant travels, Karl! I hope you're better at sleeping en route than I am . See you very soon!
Love, MCHJ
PS ~ It will be fun to read about your next adventures/discoveries on scalingback.org.

Post a Comment